02 August 2009

all i know is all i know.

  • May. 22nd, 2009 at 7:16 PM
i get so anxiously excited when i start to write. it is one of the few things that helps me feel nonexistent. i stop thinking. i just be. being is good.

life is terribly hard right now. but it's okay. at least that is what i am telling myself.

i'm letting go of concepts. preconceptions.

i read something a little ways back..."no one worth knowing is out past midnight"...."this world was a fucked up mess long before we arrived"....hhmmm...?

other people help me put my thoughts/feelings into words. i'm not so good with the words. but i need the writing.

i've always found these so egotistical, but yet so am i. but you know when you are going through so much it feels like your mind is going to explode if you don't get your jumbled thoughts out somehow? this is my somehow. well that and anything i can get my hands on. i just need to organize my writing....piles of loose papers will have to do for now!

okay well work is slow and my mind is turning, so i'll write more when i feel like i have something worth writing....worthlessness is my way these days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cambridge, ma, United States
is the work of visiting jane. a young inspiring creator. currently studying visual anthropology at victoria university in wellington, new zealand. combining the study of anthropology and art, visiting jane reflects society in obscured angles, focuses and sights of the abandoned.