17 September 2009

typewriter awaits.

i have been longing for the sound of a typewriter for years. the mutually accepted relationship of my dancing thoughts and the ribbon's awaiting of these ramblings. ramblings which won't be judged or criticized, but merely embraced...

i am overflowing with joy at the moment. poetry is streaming out of me. flowing to the depths of my aching soul. aching for what lies just beyond that window. i can see it, but i am unable to touch it. i want to feel it, meet it with a touch of wordless understanding. a glance.



my cup is no longer empty.

and alas, we shall be friends.

dance. dance. dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cambridge, ma, United States
is the work of visiting jane. a young inspiring creator. currently studying visual anthropology at victoria university in wellington, new zealand. combining the study of anthropology and art, visiting jane reflects society in obscured angles, focuses and sights of the abandoned.